ENERGY AND RECYCLING FORUM
17-19/10/2023, Poznań, MTP
Day I (17/10/2023, Tuesday)
- Get there ahead of time - the deposit system will be available in less than 15 months
- ROP for textiles? Changes to the waste directive have been proposed
- Responsible business and the revolution in the used clothing industry
- Bioplastics - challenges in the context of the SUP directive
- Challenges for those who introduce packaged beverages to the market - creation and operation of the deposit system
- Fuels from waste and biomass – can foreign examples be implemented in Poland?
- Energy Transformation Investors Forum - current state of investments in ITPO
- Selective collection of municipal waste in the light of the latest case law of administrative courts and supervisory authorities
- Is it possible to control the chaos caused by the implementation of the SUP Directive?
- Progress of work on EU draft regulations on eco-design of goods in the household appliances industry, taking into account the circular economy.
- Debate: What needs to be done for the efficient implementation of the deposit system
Day II (18/10/2023, Wednesday)
- Taxonomy criteria for the transition to a circular economy
- How far will the idea of circular economy go?
- Selective collection and sorting of plastic packaging waste in the context of eco-design
- Current situation on the tire recycling market
- SUP doesn't have to kill nutty charities
- Net billing, lack of connection options - how to release the development brakes for RES LNG
- Bio-LNG, CNG and price fluctuations on the alternative fuel market
- A special act on agricultural biogas plants as a turbocharge for the energy transformation in rural areas.
- Financing of municipal and agricultural biogas plants
- The role of energy cooperatives in the energy transformation
- Debate: Poland in danger - what to do to achieve waste management goals
*The organizer reserves the right to change the program.
The event is organized by the magazine's editorial office
More information about the Forum can be found HERE>>