IX Conference "Environmental protection in practice in the light of current legal regulations"
Poznań, MTP, pavilion 6, stage, October 18, 2023, at 11:00-14:30
This is another edition of the cyclical conference that accompanies the POLECO fair. The aim of the conference is to methodically approach topics related to the broadly understood issues related to engineering protection
environment. The multidisciplinary nature of the issues relates to the topics of both broadcasting,
disposal of waste or rainwater.
The framework program of the conference along with the list of speakers:
1. Biotechnologies for the recovery of raw materials from waste and sewage - prof. dr hab. Eng. Piotr Oleśkowicz-Popiel
2. BAT requirements for waste incineration - dr inż. Piotr Manczarski
3. Control of compliance with emission requirements for waste incineration plants - Szymon Cegielski
4. Servicing and control of small sewage treatment plants - prof. dr hab. Eng. Richard Blazejewski
5. Legal aspects of rainwater drainage and management - dr Anna Nieć
*The organizers reserve the right to change the program.
Wielkopolska Branch of the Polish Association of Sanitary Engineers and Technicians,
in cooperation with the Main Section of Waste Management at the Main Board of PZITS