Plan your presence at POLECO 2023!
Join the group of POLECO 2023 exhibitors and create this unique event with us!
The POLECO fair is the largest and most important meeting place for representatives of legislative institutions, local governments and representatives of the world of business, science and education directly related to the environmental protection industry and municipal management. The fair is visited by representatives of, among others, communal economy, waste management, energy, heating and water supply companies, as well as urban greenery maintenance.
Become an exhibitor of the most important event in the climate and environmental protection and municipal management industry!
During the POLECO fair, international exhibitors present a wide range of products, services, technologies and solutions for climate and environmental protection, as well as sustainable development. POLECO is an opportunity to establish business contacts, promote brands and meet industry leaders in the market.
The POLECO exhibition offer is accompanied by numerous conferences, training sessions and lectures that are a response to the most current challenges related to environmental protection, climate policy and sustainable development.
The offer presented by the exhibitors gives an impulse to the development of many industries in the field of environmental protection and corporate social responsibility. This is accompanied by an exhibition of market novelties, many of which have been awarded with prestigious distinctions by the MTP Group.
Who visits POLECO?
- government administration and local governments
- municipal economy enterprises
- waste management and processing plants
- recycling companies and recovery organizations
- energy companies
- heating companies
- water companies
- manufacturing and processing enterprises
- service companies
- representatives of commercial networks
- managing FMCG waste
- plants for arranging and maintaining urban greenery
- environmental and legal consulting
- banking and financial institutions
- industry chambers and associations
- clusters and purchasing groups
- representatives of the world of science and the media
- circular economy
- municipal technology
- deposit system
- sustainable development
- waste and recycling
- smart cites
If you have questions...